Protect Your Rights. Protect Your Livelihood.

  1. Home
  2.  → Cannabis License Consulting And Applications

Get A Cannabis License Before You Start Growing Or Selling

To cultivate, distribute or sell cannabis in California, businesses must obtain licensing from the Bureau of Cannabis Control, the Manufactured Cannabis Safety Branch and CalCannabis Cultivation Licensing. The type of license required (i.e., cultivator, retailer, testing lab, etc.) will determine which agency will issue the license. As this process and the laws associated with it are new, it can be complicated.

Drawing on our licensing experience with the California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control, Winship & Friedrichs APC can guide you through the entire process — from determining what type of cannabis (marijuana) license meets your business plan all the way through the issuance of the license.

Get Answers To All Your Licensing Questions

For more information about how Winship & Friedrichs APC can help you obtain a cannabis-related license in the San Diego area,
email us or call 619-297-0066.